Main Purpose of Job
Working directly with the Business / Functional Owner of the eContent Syndication solution to deliver a “best in class” Product Information Management Solution, syndicating Product Information from source system to the various output channel customers.
- Acting as business analyst and expert in PIM solution implementation,
- Deep understanding of Nestlé Business requirements and Vision, PIM state of the art solutions and future evolution, PIM architecture, Food industry challenges in digital content production/management/syndication and retailer/eRetailer/Pure Player requirements to make the most appropriate Design & Build choices
- Working closely with the Business Owner, Markets and Solution provider to deliver solution
Working closely with the Project Manager, data expert from source systems, Vendor experts, the Business Owner of the M&S Function and the Markets and their Customers, the key responsibilities of this PIM Business Analyst are as follows:
- Prepare and lead sessions for the design and construction of the solution.
- Ensure the end to end consistency of the functional specifications, from source system through eCS PIM and output channel
- Work with solution provider to design the solution in an adopt way (rather than adapt)
- Contribute with the solution provider to the adapted level of documentation to ensure configuration team precisely understands what is expected as an end result.
- Ensure documentation is in line with Globe IS/IT standards and methodology.
- Define Business Process and procedures, performance indicators, in line with the GLOBE principles and functional best practices.
- Define the test scenarios the solution should cover in order to guarantee a high level of quality for the delivered solution.
- Document the test scenarios.
- Coordinate offshore testing team, and participate in testing
- Ensure that releases of the solution are extensively tested prior to delivery of the solution and in line with the initial Functional Requirements.
- Ability to work with an Agile iterative approach.
- Creation of business user training materials suitable for use on deployment projects
- Assistance with go-live system activities
- Assistance with hypercare support once business markets have gone-live
- Informatica PIM 360 functional expert with proven implementation experience in large Food Industry company
- Senior Business analysis expertise with international mindset (HD)
- At ease with waterfall and scrum methodologies
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (HD)
- Strong analytical and judgment skills (ability to make logical, pragmatic and structured presentations leading to decisions) (HD)
- Ability to think out of the box and find alternative solutions to critical issues
- Open Minded, Extremely Analytical, Good Communicator, Good Listener, Precise and Rigorous.
- Client service oriented.
- Strong team player.
- Pragmatism, pro-activity, openness and flexibility
S = Standard, D = Developed, H/D = Highly Developed
- MS Office Suite
- Quality Center (Test Scenarios and Execution)
- Agile iterative Approach
- Methodology (any)
- MS Project